WE ARE A 501c3 TAX EXEMPT CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION, YOUR DONATIONS ARE FULLY DEDUCTIBLE!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
New Jersey has an abundance of socially responsible and community-minded organizations. In fact, we believe New Jersey proudly leads the nation in this area!
We want to hear from those organizations: those that are good neighbors; that care about their employees, customers and neighbors!
Demonstrate your commitment to a healthier New Jersey by:
- Sponsor NEW JERSEY RECOVERY ADVOCATES so we may continue to advocate!
- Host an event: help us spread the word! Be a corporate leader and show support for your employees and community!
- Sponsor our events: we are a very grateful organization and will acknowledge your support on our website and at our events!
- Come, sit at the table and collaborate. The plague of addiction can only be solved through respectful communication.
- Contact us with your ideas!
We are true grassroots: of the people and for the people!
Thus, we need your passion and talent to effect change!
- If you have time, ideas, skill(s) and experience and want to make a difference, please contact us!
- Start a conversation: talk about mental health, substance use disorders and recovery to everyone you meet. Break down the barriers!
- Tell your family, neighbors, friends, employers, elected officials about us and ask them to get involved also!