September 17, 2022
I AM WORTHY
To engage, collaborate, educate and advocate for prevention, treatment and recovery from substance use disorders.
Meeting for Community Leaders:
6:30 PM @ Transition Professionals,
269 Passaic Street, Hackensack, NJ
2022 New Jersey Walk*Rally
New Jersey grassroots network of volunteers engaging the public and various organizations to educate, prevent substance use disorders and advocate for recovery from the disease of addiction.
We provide a highly visible presence within the State of New Jersey in order to:
1. educate the public on substance use disorders;
2. Provide hope and inspiration to those struggling with the disease of addiction;
3. Demonstrate and celebrate the reality
We are a 501c3 organization of passionate recovery advocates from all corners of the state who believe that long term recovery from substance use disorder is attainable.
of recovery from substance use disorders in our community;
4. Eliminate the isolation, shame, stigma and discrimination associated with mental health/substance use disorders;
5. Empower individuals and families to seek freedom from the bonds of addiction;
6. Increase dialog and collaboration in the substance use continuum including, but not limited to, the areas of prevention, treatment and recovery;
7. Remove barriers from those who seek healthy and productive lives in recovery.
Every SECOND Monday
2021 Banner Theme:
Copyright 2013. NEW JERSEY RECOVERY ADVOCATES. All Rights Reserved.