New Jersey grassroots network of volunteers engaging the public and various organizations to educate, prevent substance use disorders and advocate for recovery from the disease of addiction.
We provide a highly visible presence within the State of New Jersey in order to:
1. educate the public on substance use disorders;
2. Provide hope and inspiration to those struggling with the disease of addiction;
3. Demonstrate and celebrate the reality
of recovery from substance use disorders in our community;
4. Eliminate the isolation, shame, stigma and discrimination associated with mental health/substance use disorders;
5. Empower individuals and families to seek freedom from the bonds of addiction;
6. Increase dialog and collaboration in the substance use continuum including, but not limited to, the areas of prevention, treatment and recovery;
7. Remove barriers from those who seek healthy and productive lives in recovery.
Meeting for Community Leaders:
6:30 PM @ Transition Professionals,
269 Passaic Street, Hackensack, NJ
To engage, collaborate, educate and advocate for prevention, treatment and recovery from substance use disorders.
2022 New Jersey Walk*Rally
- Do you really need to ask why?-
That speaks volumes...
Every SECOND Monday
We are a 501c3 organization of passionate recovery advocates from all corners of the state who believe that long term recovery from substance use disorder is attainable.
September 17, 2022